I'm in the running!
Hi Terra!and with further reflection...if it was to tip the scales...June 7 would work!
On 30 April 2013 09:35, Malcolm Chrystal<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Yes I am available (or at least my wife and family will endeavour to make it work).
I have one important date: Friday June 7.On that day I am offering a free session of exercise/fitness to a group of children and their parents to promote my companyEXercise IS Therapy. I am transitioning my way out of the classroom and into the parks and playgrounds providing exercise and fitness sessions for kids with autism and other special needs.Obviously, an over the weekend shoot would be preferable, but I am willing to make any days work except for the June 7 date.I hope that helps!!On pins and needles,Malcolm
On 30 April 2013 08:01, Terra Renton<email@example.com> wrote:
Sorry for the delay. We have yet to have our final meeting about this. Can you let me know however if you have any prior commitments between May 27th and June 15th? We will require about 5 days in a row but we are not sure what days as of yet.Thanks and I will be in touch soon,TerraOn 29-Apr-13, at 11:51 PM, Malcolm Chrystal wrote:
On 24-Apr-13, at 2:09 PM, Malcolm Chrystal wrote:Please...put me out of my misery....or at least string me along for a little longer!Malcolm
On 24 April 2013 13:26, Terra Renton<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Thanks for the additional info! Are you located in Vancouver? And do you follow the eagle cams?Thanks,Terra
- · i truly love eagles. if i wasn't human....i would want to be an eagle
- · i am more in love with the outdoors...which, by the way, is where eagles live...so that is a good fit.
- · my favourite character on the Muppets is Sam the Eagle.
- · i love to learn...because God knows I don't know everything...
- · i love to share...i'm a teacher...its what i do.
- · i am good at listening and following instructions...most of the time
- · i once heard as a kid that when finding a mate eagles soar high into the air and clasp talons during courtship rituals and do a free fall. I have never researched whether that is true or not....because I want it to be true.
- · i once witnessed an eagle smash into an osprey (who had just successfully scooped up a lake trout), and retrieved it before it fell back into the lake.
- · for many years i have watched resident eagles harass a pair of loons...hoping for a fluffy, baby,birdie snack...they were never successful